Does Bre Tiesi Depart Promoting Sundown? Season 7 Oppenheim Group Replace – StyleCaster

Should you simply completed binge watching the newest season, it’s possible you’ll be asking your self the query on everybody else’s thoughts: did Bre depart Promoting Sundown? The true property agent ended issues on a fairly dramatic be aware on the finish of Promoting Sundown season 7, leaving many followers questioning what the long run holds for her and the Oppenheim Group. Warning: spoilers for Promoting Sundown season 7 forward.

The ultimate episode of Promoting Sundown season 7 sees Bre, who joined the brokerage throughout season 6 of the Netflix collection, storming off after a dialog with Chelsea, a fellow agent on the Oppenheim Group. The drama began when Chelsea — who has by no means actually gotten together with Bre, regardless of apologizing for shading her relationship along with her child daddy Nick Cannon prior to now — determined to voice her opinions once more. This time, Chelsea referred to as out Bre’s interactions with Cassandra, an agent who bumped into the solid at an open home in Cabo, Mexico, the place the Oppenheim Group opened a brand new workplace this season.

Through the open home, Cassandra approached Bre and claimed to know her from her time as a bottle service woman in Los Angeles. She additionally claimed that Bre requested her and her mates to mannequin for her health app. Bre, nevertheless, fully curved Cassandra and claimed to have by no means met her earlier than.

Quick ahead to the Promoting Sundown season 7 finale, the place Cassandra joins Chelsea on the Oppenheim Group’s new workplace warming occasion in Los Angeles. Chelsea calls Bre out for not being kinder to Cassandra when she first met her in Cabo, whereas Cassandra additionally weighs in on Bre’s perspective towards her. Let’s simply say that Bre didn’t take this nicely. She left the occasion, shouting expletives whereas she ripped off her microphone. “I’m carried out with this entire f—ing s—t, I’m sick of this s—t,” she mentioned. “F—ok the present. F—ok this f—ing workplace!” The season ended there, giving us no updates about the way forward for Bre’s relationship with the brokerage.

So, that’s leaves us with the query: Does Bre depart Promoting Sundown? Right here’s what we learn about Bre’s future with the Oppenheim Group up to now.

Does Bre depart Promoting Sundown?

Picture: Courtesy of Netflix © 2023.

Whereas Bre hasn’t publicly commented on whether or not she’s returning to Promoting Sundown if the collection will get renewed for an eighth season, she remains to be listed as an agent on the Oppenheim Group’s web site. After all, solely time will inform if we’ll see her again on our Netflix screens—however for now, it seems like she hasn’t stopped working as an actual property agent with the agency.

That mentioned, Bre’s drama with Chelsea and Cassandra isn’t the one purpose she may need for eager to name it quits. Through the season finale, Bre additionally met up with Jason to speak enterprise. She defined how a earlier brokerage she labored for supplied their brokers a 90-10 cut up, the place the agent will get 90 % of the fee and the brokerage will get the remaining 10 %. On the O Group, nevertheless, all of the brokers are subjected to an 80-20 cut up.

In her dialog with Jason, Bre requested about growing her fee cut up, noting her latest drama with Chelsea was making her rethink her function on the O Group. However Jason’s reply was agency: “I definitely wouldn’t need you leaving the brokerage due to the acts of one of many different brokers,” he mentioned. “And I need you to remain, however the fee cut up’s not negotiable.”

Bre left the dialog visibly upset, revealing that she wasn’t positive if she would even attend the occasion later that night—the identical occasion the place her confrontation with Chelsea happened. For now, all we are able to do is wait and see what occurs subsequent!

Promoting Sundown is out there to stream on Netflix.

Our mission at StyleCaster is to deliver model to the folks, and we solely characteristic merchandise we predict you’ll love as a lot as we do. Please be aware that if you are going to buy one thing by clicking on a hyperlink inside this story, we could obtain a small fee of the sale.

Supply hyperlink

Latest articles

Related articles